The organising committee have taken the difficult decision to cancel this years event due to the emerging situation with the global Coronavirus pandemic.
At present it is unknown how things will look in September and for the safety of our riders, volunteers and supporters (some of whom are in at risk categories) it seems the right decision to take at this point in time.
This will unfortunately have a knock on affect for the charities we support. We would encourage those who can, to donate to them directly in the absence of this years event.
We genuinely hope you can understand our decision. It has not been taken lightly given the events history and legacy. Our focus is now to plan for a bigger, better ride in 2021.
We will ride again in 2021, until then stay safe.